In order to be considered for a grant by Art Mentor Foundation Lucerne, submitted projects must meet the following Grant Conditions:
- General orientation towards the subjects defined in the Foundation Purpose.
- Compliance with the specific grant criteria of the respective grant area as well as with the general Grant Guidelines.
- Submission of a project request at least nine months before project start. Art Mentor Foundation Lucerne does not provide retroactive financing.
- Art Mentor Foundation Lucerne does not support projects whose funds are raised by professional agencies on a commission basis.
- The filing of a project request must undergo the two-level application procedure. Directly submitted applications or requests sent to a Board Member’s private address cannot be considered and remain unanswered.